- Bikes are only borrowed for the whole day, ie. 9.00–18.00. If you rent a bike for several days, every night at 6 pm, the bike must be back at Base. If you would like to rent a bike overnight, please contact us to arrange individual conditions, thank you.
- Before you rent a bike, get acquainted with its technical condition, get a brief briefing and sign a bike rental agreement with us.
- Security deposit can only be paid in cash. We do not take any other things as a bail (cell phone, bike, car keys, etc.)! Please be prepared for it, otherwise your bike will not be loaned. If you return your bike late without apology, we will charge you another rental fee according to the price list.
- If you return a damaged bike, you will be charged a fine – see the bike rental agreement you will conclude with us.
- For each borrowed bike, two ID documents are required. Each client can borrow only one round in his / her name (more of course can be booked).
- The bike is equipped with platform pedals , if you wish to spd pedals, let us know in advance.
- Please be prepared to take a few minutes to return the wheel. If the wheel is heavily soiled, we need to rinse it first. All bicycles must then be viewed and tested. If bikes return more customers in quick succession, the waiting time may be extended. Thank you for your understanding.
If you do not find answers to your questions on our site, or if you are unclear, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call +420 606 538 517 at the opening hours of the Info Center (it is usually not possible to check the availability of the bike by phone).
We look forward to taking advantage of our services and trying new QAYRON models!